Sunday, December 21, 2014

Go On A Little Sexy Shopping Spree


One place that always draws my attention in the mall during the holiday season is Victoria's Secret.  The store is obviously the sexiest place in the mall and I love to walk through the store and imagine my beloved wearing the sexy items inside.  Another thing that makes me very happy is the number of people in the store that are getting sexy items.  We need more love making in this world and Victoria's Secret is helping that mission.  I know many people think that Victoria's Secret is to expensive, but you get what you pay for.  These items hold up and don't lose their sexiness such as items from Wal-Mart or Target.   Plus there is an amazing energy that comes with putting on an item from Victoria's Secret.  It is like super charging the sexiness you already have.   Do me a favor and don't skimp when you are purchasing intimate items for your partner.  Believe me there will be a payback for you by spending this extra.  

Also on a side note, if your single there is not better store than Victoria's Secret to stroll around in.   You will get to witness some people that are focused on their sexiness and if your looking for a date this will help you find someone that is focused on being sexy from the start.  


Spice up your holiday shopping by picking up this Sexy Challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment