What do you feel when your partner starts to undress you? Do you feel a rush of excitement knowing that love making is going to happen. Do shivers go up and down your back with each button they undo. What about the sound of your zipper being undone or when you feel that first touch against your bare skin. Do you like it when you partner undresses you from in front of you or from behind you, lights on or light off. Do the two of you kiss while this undressing is taking place? All these questions might start to get you a little excited right now. If so invite your partner tonight to undress you and pay attention to the feelings that we mentioned above and see if it creates a stronger yearning in you for the intimacy you are about to share.
Sunday, December 21, 2014
One place that always draws my attention in the mall during the holiday season is Victoria's Secret. The store is obviously the sexiest place in the mall and I love to walk through the store and imagine my beloved wearing the sexy items inside. Another thing that makes me very happy is the number of people in the store that are getting sexy items. We need more love making in this world and Victoria's Secret is helping that mission. I know many people think that Victoria's Secret is to expensive, but you get what you pay for. These items hold up and don't lose their sexiness such as items from Wal-Mart or Target. Plus there is an amazing energy that comes with putting on an item from Victoria's Secret. It is like super charging the sexiness you already have. Do me a favor and don't skimp when you are purchasing intimate items for your partner. Believe me there will be a payback for you by spending this extra.
Also on a side note, if your single there is not better store than Victoria's Secret to stroll around in. You will get to witness some people that are focused on their sexiness and if your looking for a date this will help you find someone that is focused on being sexy from the start.
Spice up your holiday shopping by picking up this Sexy Challenge!
Friday, December 19, 2014
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
How Wealthy Is Your Sex Life?
When we talk about wealth we often just think about money. However, there are many ways to be wealthy that do not include a penny. An abundant sex life is one of those ways. When we look at our financial balance sheet it is clear if we are in the red or black. Now what if you look at your sexual balance sheet what does it speak of your wealth in the area of intimacy. Not you might think it a bit odd to keep track of your intimate adventures. Sometimes you need to see it in writing to make it register in your mind. My suggestion is to start keeping a sexual balance sheet for the two of you and understand that sometimes you might need to put in a little overtime to get your numbers back into the black.
Start building your sexual wealth with
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Canadian scientists say that drinking four cups of coffee a day may cut risk of having gout attack problems. People who drank more coffee had lower blood uric acid levels - which are linked to the condition. Drinking tea had no effect, so caffeine is probably not the active substance.
- Drinking four or more cups of coffee can significantly decrease your risk of liver cancer or liver cirrhosis. Compared with non coffee drinkers, risks were for 20% smaller for drinkers of 1-2 cups per day, 40% smaller for 3-4 cups a day and 70% smaller for five cups per day or more. More coffee components have been related to this effect: caffeine, coffee oils, cafestol and antioxidants from coffee beans.
- Studies have shown that caffeine intake is associated with a reduced risk of developing Parkinson's disease. The mechanisms by which caffeine affects Parkinson's disease remains a secret, but in models researchers have shown how caffeine prevents the loss of dopamine producing nerve cells seen in Parkinson's disease. Caution: By women undergoing HRT (hormone replacement therapy) drinking coffee can have a reverse effect causing increase in risk of developing Parkinson's disease.
- Group of German researchers discovered that drinking coffee may help prevent colon cancer, the second leading cause of cancer in western world. They identified a potent antioxidant (methylpyridinium) in coffee that appears to boost the activity of phase II enzymes, which protects against colon cancer.
- Coffee consumption of 6 or more cups a day was found to reduce the risk of developing Type2 diabetes. Opposite to what was thought drinking coffee caused 50% reduction in diabetes risk by men and 30% reduction by women. The coffee compound that causes that effect is called chlorogenic acid. It increases the body's capacity to dispose glucose.
- Results from several large studies have shown that people drinking 2-3 cups every day were 40% less likely to develop painful gallstones. Researchers suggested that caffeine is responsible for the gallstone effect, because it triggers gallbladder contractions, which discourage formation of gallstones.
- Recent large cross-sectional studies have shown inverse association between drinking coffee and the prevalence of asthma. Risk of asthma was decreased by 29%when drinking 3 or more cups of coffee a day. This positive effect of caffeine on asthma has been appreciated for over 100 years.
- Coffee is number one source of antioxidants, which have been linked to many health benefits such as protection against heart disease and cancer.
- Caffeine may boost female sex drive (Honey, would you like a cup of coffee???), at least at test rats, so guys hold your horses and turn off your coffee machine... Caffeine really motivates female rats to have more frequent sex, but only with those which never had caffeine in their system.
I am a senior editor and writer for Kona Coffee Beans [http://www.kona-coffee-beans.info], website that specializes on USA's no.1 gourmet coffee. Because of the rarity and price of Kona coffee beans in the marketplace, pure Kona coffee is considered to be one of the premium specialty coffees [http://www.kona-coffee-beans.info] of the world.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Luc_Benoir
These products are designed to suit any lifestyle, and are enhanced with ancient Chinese herbal remedies that have been widely revered for hundreds of years remained largely unknown outside of Eastern herbal medicine. The products including beverages such as our Gourmet Black Coffee, Gourmet Café Latte, Gourmet Café Mocha, and Organic Green Tea. OG Smile Toothpaste G3 Premium Beauty Soap. And of course in its purest form it can be found in our nutraceuticual products, encased in a vegetable capsule in the Ganoderma lucidum, Ganoderma lucidum Mycelium and Ganoderma Spore Powder supplements.
Sunday, December 7, 2014
Get a FREE Mission Date Night Adventure emailed right to you by just filling out the form below. We want you to become one of our agents that are dedicated to creating the best relationship possible. Join the team today...